AMEZIEL Inc. owns all rights, title and interest in this Site, all text, content, graphics, interfaces, code and materials, the look and feel, selection and arrangement, design and organization of this Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on this Site, including all intellectual property and proprietary rights. This Site is copyrighted as a collective work under United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of AMEZIEL Inc. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names on this Site (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of, and are proprietary to, AMEZIEL Inc. or other owners that have granted AMEZIEL Inc. the right and license to use such Marks.
Copyright Complaint Policy
Infringement Notification: If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. (To contact us for any other reason, please use the Contact Us link on the Site.)
Please provide the following information in the following order (including Paragraph Numbers):
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material.
3. Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and a telephone number.
4. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6. The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this Site should be emailed or mailed, at your choice, to:
4215 East Airport Drive,
Ontario, CA 91761